1. Wear special gloves when loading and taking samples to prevent scalding
2. Be sure to cut off the power supply when loading and taking samples to prevent electric shock
3. The opening time of the furnace door should be as short as possible when loading and taking samples, so as to prolong the service life of the electric furnace
4. The samples should be placed in the middle of the furnace in order, and should not be placed randomly
5. Do not exceed the high temperature of the resistance furnace when using
6. It is forbidden to pour any liquid into the furnace
7. Do not put the samples stained with water and oil into the furnace, and do not use the clamps stained with water and oil to take the samples
8. Do not touch the electric furnace and the surrounding samples casually
9. Cut off the power and water supply after use
10、 A电炉一次使用或长期停用后再次使用时,进行烘炉干燥.先将电阻炉从室温升至200,经4 小时恒温后,需打开炉门排除湿汽,之后,再由200升至600,经4 小时恒温后即可.
10. A. when the electric furnace is used once or again after long-term shutdown, it shall be dried First, raise the resistance furnace from room temperature to 200. After 4 hours of constant temperature, it is necessary to open the furnace door to eliminate wet steam. Then, raise it from 200 to 600. After 4 hours of constant temperature, it is OK
B) The high service temperature of the furnace shall not exceed 950 ℃ Avoid damaging the heating elements It is forbidden to directly pour various liquids into the furnace and melt metals Iron filings and oxides in the furnace shall be removed frequently to ensure the cleanness of the furnace
C) The power supply voltage should be consistent with the voltage specified by the electric furnace itself
.D) 电炉连续使用时间不宜过长,时间过长会缩短电阻丝的使用寿命 E) 电炉使用时,不能放在抗热能力差的桌面上.
. D) The continuous use time of the electric furnace should not be too long, which will shorten the service life of the resistance wire. E) when the electric furnace is used, it should not be placed on the desktop with poor heat resistance
F) Do not raise the temperature too fast above 400 ℃, so as not to affect the measurement results and the service life of the furnace